Our company handcrafts the majority of our products within 7 – 14 DAYS.
Oftentimes, orders process faster than that but we can’t guarantee a faster processing time.
Made to Order vs. Pre-Made
Check a listing carefully to understand if a product is pre-made and ready to ship or if the product is handmade (aka Made to Order).
Both are handmade but the pre-made is shipment ready while the made-to-order products take 7-14 DAYS to be created for you.
The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being 100% handmade to order.
While it is not ideal, there are times where we must cancel & refund an order. LivyLynn has the right to cancel and refund any order that we cannot fill or for other reasons. All orders that are cancelled will be done so in a timely manner (within 24 hours after order is placed) and will be explained via e-mail. All refunds will be processed in full by the manner in which they were paid within the same timeframe as the order being cancelled.
Domestic US shipping
Our company ships through the following carrier(s):
All domestic First Class BASIC shipping is FREE for purchases $25+. This type of shipping does include tracking information. Tracking information will be emailed to each customer for each order. If you do not receive a tracking number via email, please contact us asap. Delivery of standard first class mail (depending on ship to location) is typically 2 – 14 days. However, these shipping days can vary slightly depending on the time of year etc.
We do offer an upgrade option to Priority Mail for all domestic US shipping addresses. This can be added to any order during the checkout process. Delivery of these packages within the domestic US is typically 1 – 3 business days.
If you are concerned about your package arriving in a specific time frame, please contact us directly for the best shipping recommendation.
International shipping (if applicable)
We happily support and love our international customers.
We ship all International products through USPS First Class or International Priority. LARGE international shipment or HIGH VALUE international shipments will be required to ship via USPS International Priority WITH Insurance added.
LivyLynn is not responsible for duty or brokerage fees for international shipping.
These charges come from your country during importation of your package.
We are happy to announce that we now offer FREE SHIPPING for all orders $25+ to domestic US shipping addresses. All orders under $25 to a domestic US address will have a flat shipping rate of $3.
International shipping addresses will have a flat shipping rate that can be calculated at the time of checkout.
Selecting expedited shipping during checkout does not ensure a faster processing time. Your product may still need 7-14 DAYS to be handmade. If you have a deadline for receipt of your product, please contact us to ensure we can meet that timeline prior to placing your order.
Use the instructions below to choose the appropriate size when ordering.
Necklace Size Chart
All measurements for necklaces are stated in the listing. This is a guide to advise generally how necklace lengths fall on a woman’s torso. Follow the instructions at the bottom to see how to measure exactly how the length will fall on your body!
Our Vintage Adjustable Rings are very adjustable. They can easily be opened and closed to a variety of sizes. If you have specific questions, please contact us via our online chat option or here. However, please be sure to check the listing for specific sizing on adjustable rings first (we do our best to always place that information within the listing).
Our Non-Adjustable Rings are available in a variety of sizes. If you do not know your ring size, we recommend that you stop at a jewelry store and have them use a ring sizer to determine the size of your finger. The other option is to use a current ring and this chart below. We do not recommend that you measure your finger with a material that is stretchy (like a string) as this may result in inaccurate sizing.
General Care & Information:
* Avoid exposure to water, lotions, and potions! It is generally true that jewelry does NOT like water, sweat, perfumes, lotions, soap, and more! It is best to avoid exposing your jewelry to these kinds of elements. For best results, remove your pieces prior to showering, hand washing, and swimming. If you typically use lotions and/or perfumes or essential oils, we recommend applying these and allowing them to thoroughly absorb prior to putting jewelry on.
* Sealed vs. Unsealed Leathers & Fabrics are sometimes used in the creation of our pieces. Sealed leather is easily identified with its waxy smooth feeling. This leather is typically not as easily damaged by the elements, but unless it is waterproofed, it is still permeable. Unsealed leathers and fabrics are just that……unsealed and exposed to the elements. We recommend extreme care when wearing fabric jewelry components as they can typically only be spot cleaned and can be easily stained or damaged. Unsealed leathers are porus and will absorb waters, oils, etc. This will cause them to darken in color over time.
* Concrete Jewelry Care. Concrete is an amazing and versatile medium. However, particular care to not drop your piece onto hard materials such as tile floors or granite countertops. You will also want to ensure that you do not bang the concrete on anything hard continually, like a desk or table top. All of our concrete is sealed with a lacquer varnish, but that does not mean that these pieces are waterproof. Please avoid wearing concrete jewelry while having a water balloon fight or taking a shower. We also recommend you remove rings when washing your hands, and avoid contact with any lotions or potions.
* Care for elastic bracelets is slightly different than other bracelets:
- *using care putting on your elastic bracelet the right way. Never put on your bracelet by stretching it over your hand. As much as possible, roll it over your hand without excessive pulling.
- *Keep the bracelet away from soap, perfumes, hair and skin products, sun screen, salt water, etc. Many of the products we use every day can degrade the quality of the elastic over time causing it to break.
* Differences in metals – here are some of the metals we work with in our pieces:
- Base Metals (copper, brass, bronze) are some of the most common and versatile metals used in making jewelry. They are very durable and a wonderful choice for those who do not have allergies. The issue that some have with these metals is that they are typically combined with small amounts of other metals like nickel & zinc. We strive to ensure that the metals we use are as pure as possible and do not contain nickel or zinc. However, there is never any way to guarantee that when it comes to vintage metals. (*One tip when purchasing brass or copper is to see if they are magnetic. Pure brass or copper will not stick to a magnet*)
- Aluminum is an amazing metal. Light weight, hypo-allergentic, and non-tarnishing. This is a perfect choice for those who suffer from skin allergies. You will never have to worry about jewelry made from aluminum tarnishing or turning your skin any colors.
- Sterling Silver contains over 92% pure silver as well as other base elements. Becuase of the “other” additives, sterling silver will tarnish as well as cause those with certain skin allergies problems. If you have allergies to certain base metals, it is best to avoid sterling silver. To polish, use a silver polishing cloth or a mixture of lemon & baking soda. To avoid tarnish, be sure to wrap when not in use as well as avoid getting wet or exposing to lotions etc.
- Fine Silver contains atleast 99.9% silver and will not tarnish. This is a better choice for those who suffer from base metal skin allergies.
- Plated vs. Filled Gold/Silver
- – Plated metals are simply a base metal coated in gold or silver. These metals can wear off if not cared for correctly and care should be taken not to scratch the plating and to store in a soft cloth bag when not being worn.
- – Filled metals are a base metal that is bonded with a specific thickness of gold or silver. These metals are incredibly durable and can be cared for in the same manner as solid gold or silver metals. They will easily last for decades and are considered heirloom quality.
Your product(s) can be damaged if:
* Too much pressure is applied to the jewelry. This is especially true with vintage brass rings AND any image pieces.
* Left in the sun
* Washed in the washing machine on ANY setting. We suggest that you check all pockets for any jewelry prior to washing anything in your washing machine.-
We always love creating new products from scratch.
Please contact us for a quote.
Custom orders can have a lengthier processing time.
Payment in full for custom orders is due prior to creation of custom products. If a form is filled out for your custom order, an invoice will be sent from PayPal for payment and an order will be created on our site. The only exception to this process is when an order is placed at an art show. If an order is placed at a show, payment will be collected at that time and an order will be created in our system after the show.
Standard product custom orders (ie. stamped metal products) will be created and shipped within standard shipping times as noted above (7-10 business days). All other custom orders will contain a shipping date estimate within the PayPal invoice and will be agreed upon prior to payment. Once payment is made, both parties agree to the shipping time.
No refunds or returns are accepted for custom orders. We ensure the quality of all products prior to shipping. If your product was damaged during shipping, it is your responsibility to contact us within 24 hours of receipt of damaged product. For more information, please see the tab labeled RETURNS within this terms and conditions page.
RETURNS & DAMAGES
We are happy to accept returns for full refunds within 30 days of the purchase date. If more than 30 days have passed, we cannot offer you a refund. However, we will possibly offer an exchange or store credit on a case-by-case basis. Our goal is for you to have a piece that you are happy with and that you love to wear.
No matter what the case is, please contact us so we can initiate the return process or work something out. Also, please see the tab labeled “Our Promise & Repairs” for more information about our jewelry guarantee.
Personalized and/or customized goods are exempt from being returned unless the product arrives defective.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Clearance/Flash Sale Items
* Non-Jewelry Vintage/Antique Items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
– Any item not in its original condition
– is damaged , or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. It can sometimes take a few days for this refund to reflect on the original payment method.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearance/Flash Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately clearance or flash sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send an email to email@example.com and we will make arrangements for your exchange!
Please see the tab labeled “Our Promise & Repairs” for more information
To return your product, you should mail your product to the return address on the shipping label affixed to the package you received. If you do not have this package any longer, please contact us for the return shipping address.
You will be responsible for all return shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, you will receive a refund for the item and any applicable sales tax only. You will NOT receive a refund for the original shipping costs.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We recommend using a trackable shipping service and/or purchasing shipping insurance. LivyLynn is not responsible for any packages lost in transit to us.
If your product was received damaged, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt in order to handle this situation.
We strive to make the best products imaginable! So, if you have a product that doesn’t meet your quality standards, please contact us within 30 days of receiving the product so that we can make it right!
Because we believe our products are AMAZING, we will repair or replace any item that breaks or has issues within the first year you have it (due to normal use)! This is true for items purchased in our online shop OR in any of our retail locations! In order to facilitate a repair or replacement, please following the steps below:
- Contact us and provide
- details of the issue
- a photograph of the item and the damage
- your original order number or invoice
- Please allow us 1-2 business days to respond to your inquiry with questions or instructions on what to do next.
- If your item can be repaired, we will normally request that you return the item to us by dropping off the item or shipping the item. (you will be responsible for getting the item to us). We will then repair the item and ship it back to you (no cost to you for return shipping).
- If we determine that your item must be replaced, we will make arrangements with you to do so. We will also require you to ship back the damaged item (at your cost) OR drop the item off to us. We will then send a replacement item to you.
*NOTE* Our guarantee does not cover items that have been treated poorly, misused, not cared for by the care instructions, or non-returnable merchandsie. Please see the RETURN tab for what is not considered a returnable piece.